- Pataks Tandoori Paste ( this seems to work better than other brands)
- Full Cream Plain Yoghurt
- Chicken Thigh Fillets (using things will ensure a more succulent finished product)
- You can prepare the chicken in two ways. Either keep the thigh fillets whole, if you’re serving them as part of a sit down meal, otherwise you can cut into bit-size strips which go down very well as finger food.
- Prepare the tandoori paste as directed on the jar.
- Add the chicken. Marinating overnight gets best results, but a couple of hours will do it.
- Heat the barbecue plate so it is really hot when you add the chicken to seal in the juices.
- Put the chicken on the barbecue plate. Turn as needed. I like to cook so that parts of the chicken are just barely beginning to turn charred.
Serve with lemon wedges, and sprinkled with coriander.