If you’re trying to lose weight, you don’t have to go without the yummy things completely. Try this traditional English breakfast for a great Sunday lunch which won’t break the calorie bank!
Just 10 minutes to prepare yourself a yummy 313 calories.
|60g||baked beans in tomato sauce|
|2||flat mushrooms,large (approx 2Sg each)|
|40g||back bacon,extra lean,thinly sliced|
|1||eggs,large (approx SOg each)|
tomatoes,small (approx 100g each)
bread,wholemeal(approx 40g each)
|3 spray||cooking oilspray|
- Arrange ttle mushrooms on a non-Stick frying pan ttlat has been sprayed witt! cooking oil spray and cook over a medium-high heat untilthe undersides are golden.
- Tum over and cook ttle ottler side ttlen remove ttle mushrooms from ttle frying pan onto a warm serving plate.
- Spray ttle frying pan again and add ttle bacon and tomato halves and cook until ttle bacon is golden and tomato softened.
- R.emove to ttle serving plate.
- Put ttle bread In the toaster and put the beans In a microwaveable dish to heat ttlrough;1.5 minutes on High (you will need to Increase this dme by approximately 30-45 seconds per additionalserving).
- Meanwhile,spray the frying pan again and break ttle egg Into ttle frying pan.
- Leave undlttle underside Is golden and ttlen carefully,using a wide spatula,flip the egg over and cook the other side for approximately 30 seconds.
- Put ttle tDast on ttle serving plate,put ttle cooked egg on tDp and spoon the baked beans ontD the plate. Chefs suggestions:
– If you don’t have a warmed plate,heat the bacon/mushrooms/tomato on the plate in the microwave for 30 seconds on Medium before adding the toast, eggs and beans to the plate to serve.